By Addison Walton
At the 2011 ONA Conference recap held by ONA Mizzou on Oct. 6, panelists Brian Steffens and Jen Lee Reeves provided the audience with many different links from their ONA Conference experiences.
Brian Steffens passed along his blog posts from the Reynolds Journalism Institute website:
- In Search of Transition
- 400,000 Down, 600,000 to go
- Analytics vs. Brain Research
- More Science for Audience Engagement
- Castles vs. Empires
Jen Lee Reeves listed all the great resources she found at the ONA Conference on a Pinboard:
- Amy Webb's "Ten Tech Trends" seminar provided these notes.
- A very informative Hacks/Hackers Recap.
- The exciting Knight-Mozilla partnership
- The helpful how-to on building interactive Storify maps.
- A video and collection of tweets about the Social Media Optimization (SMO) at the conference.
- An article describing the new Google Standout tool.