Addison Walton: Treasurer

By Addison Walton


My name is Addison Walton. I am a 20-year-old sophomore from San Antonio, Texas. I am majoring in Convergence Journalism and Sports Venue Management. I love sports and was once called short by San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker. This summer I will be interning (again) at KSAT 12 Television Station, the ABC affiliate in San Antonio.


I am excited to advance ONA on Mizzou’s campus. As treasurer, I want to make things run very smoothly for the rest of the ONA Executive Board. Another goal I have for this semester is coming up with some creative ideas for fund raising so that as an Executive Board, we can make our way to the great city of Boston for the ONA Convention.

Just like every other ONA Mizzou executive board member, I want to see the club expand on campus and encompass many different majors. Between events on and off campus plus a strong web presence, ONA Mizzou has potential to be one of the preeminent journalism clubs on campus.

Follow Addison on Twitter at @addisonwalton.

No comments:

Post a Comment