Thinking of joining ONA? Come to one of our info sessions on Wednesday, August 31 and Thursday, September 1 at 6:45 in Fred Smith Forum. In the meantime, here's five reasons why you should join!
- To meet students and pros with the same weird interests as you
- Want to talk about how drones are changing the worlds of video journalism and privacy law simultaneously? Or how to create a successful native ad without disrupting editorial content? We’ve got people for you.
- To learn that one skill that you know you should have but haven’t set aside time to learn yet
- Talking about you, Wordpress. And you, Final Cut Pro.
- To get involved without overcommitting
- ONA Mizzou only meets once a month and also hosts one event a month. And you don’t have to go to every single meeting or event. We know you’re busy.
- To hear success stories — and horror stories
- Students who landed your dream internship and pros with your dream job are all a part of our network. We’re bringing them in to share their dos and don’ts.
- To network and befriend other students
- Ultimately, we’re here to learn about the future of media while having fun.
Post a Comment